A virtual reality (VR) headset is a device worn on the head that displays a virtual environment to the user, creating the illusion of being immersed in that environment. VR headsets typically include a screen or screens (for example, one for each eye), a way to track the user's head movements, and buttons or other controls for interacting with the virtual environment. Some VR headsets are designed for use with a PC, while others are standalone devices that do not require a separate computer. Some popular VR headsets include the Oculus Quest 2, the HTC Vive, and the PlayStation VR.
- * Keep your experience smooth and seamless, even as high speed action unfolds around you with a super-fast processor and high-resolution display.
- * Experience total immersion with 3D positional audio, hand tracking and haptic feedback, working together to make virtual worlds feel real.
- * Explore an expanding universe of over 350 titles across gaming, fitness, social/multiplayer and entertainment, including exclusive blockbuster releases and totally unique VR experiences.
- * Travel universes in blockbuster fantasies, scare yourself witless in horror adventures or collaborate with colleagues in innovative workspaces.
- * Come together in incredible social spaces and multiplayer arenas as you take in live events with friends and family, find your new workout crew or join quests with fellow adventurers.
- * Be truly free to roam in VR With a wireless headset, intuitive controls, a built-in battery, easy setup and no PC or console needed
- * Play without worries as an easy-to-use Guardian boundary lets you set your designated play space and alerts you if you move outside it.
- * Take VR your lightweight and portable Quest 2 wherever you go in the real world.